Credit Repair Chicago is the leading company specializing in credit restoration.
Our processing center utilizes the latest technology ensuring fast, accurate service for our customers. Our team of experienced professionals is highly knowledgeable and holds the Credit Reporting Agencies accountable to utilize the newest legislation regarding the Federal Trade Commission guidelines and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Your dollar is more important to you than ever, and at Credit Repair Chicago we are constantly looking for ways to maximize and improve the value of the services we provide. With this in mind, our credit restoration service provides the industry’s most comprehensive program to consumers who have been turned down for a mortgage, car loan, credit card or any type of credit due to credit problems. Our credit analysts will research out-dated, inaccurate and unverifiable entries on your credit reports that negatively affect your credit score, such as late payments, bankruptcies, judgments, collections, tax liens and much more.
In addition to the credit restoration process, our extensive library of credit education and budgeting information will help you to maximize your credit score in three additional important ways – by showing you how to read and interpret your credit report, by showing you how your credit score is calculated, and by helping you understand and improve your personal finances. Credit Repair Chicago will enable you to:
- Understand the components of a credit score and how it’s calculated
- Understand how to read and interpret your credit file, and understand the difference in ratings between mortgage, installment and credit accounts
- Understand how certain bill paying habits may be adversely affecting your credit score
- Understand the impact of the amount of credit you are currently using
- Provide useful tools for establishing and maintaining a budget
It’s easy! Join Credit Repair Chicago and discover what good credit can do for you and the money that you will SAVE with lower interest rates on credit cards and lower rates for insurance, auto loans and mortgage payments.